Data, via cookies, is collected by K2 Precise Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Domaniewska 44A, 02-672 Warsaw, entered into the Business Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No 0000065596, NIP: 527-234-20-36.
The User is any person to whom the data relates, who uses the website and any related sites, communication and services (further on “the User”).
Cookies are pieces of code that are text files corresponding to HTTP requests to our server. These files are saved by each browser from which the User visits our website. Thanks to the information contained in cookies, we know how Users use our website.
Cookies are used to guarantee optimal service of the User’s visit to the website and enable faster and easier access to information. Stored information or accessing it does not result in any configuration changes in the User’s device and the software installed on it.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
By default, web browsers allow the storage of cookies. If the User does not want to receive cookies, they may change the settings of their browser on a computer or other device that they use to access our website. Continued use of our website by the User without changing their settings means that the User agrees to receive all cookies on our site.
Most web browsers have a feature that allows the User to view and delete cookies, including cookies on our site. However, it should be emphasised that the inability to save or read cookies by the website may prevent full and correct use of our website.
If the User uses different devices to access our website and browse it (e.g. computer, smart phone, tablet), they should ensure that each browser on each device is adapted to the preferences related to cookie files.
The method of disabling cookies depends on the browser used by the User. The following is the manner in which the User can disable cookies in Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer.
1) In the upper right corner by the address bar of Google Chrome, select Customize and control Google Chrome (three horizontal lines)
2) Choose Settings.
3) Scroll to the bottom of the window and click Show advanced settings…
4) In the Privacysection, click the Content settingsbutton.
5) In the Cookiessection you can change the following cookie settings:
More informationon Google Chrome settings:
1) In the upper right corner of the Firefox browser, click Open menu(three horizontal dashes) and select Options.
2) Then select the Privacytab.
3) From the drop-down menu in the Historysection, select an option: Firefox: the programme will use user settings.
4) Check Accept cookies– to enable, uncheck – to disable cookies.
5) Select the period for storing cookies:
6) Close the option window to save the settings.
More informationon Firefox settings:
Choose the menu command Safari > Preferences, click Privacy, and then perform any of the following:
Changing the acceptance of cookies and site data: Choose one of the options next to the Cookies and site data label:
1) Cookie settings Settings> Preferences> Advanced> Cookies.
2) The following options are available in the Opera browser:
1) In the browser window, click the Toolsbutton and then selectInternet Options.
2) Click the Privacytab, and then under Settings, move the scroll bar to the highest position to block all cookies, or to the lowest position to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
In addition, you can contact us by mail. Contact details:
K2 Precise S.A.